Think you have what it takes? Apply now!
Meet the professional advisors that will help you
An entrepreneurial adventure is made up of a series of critical moments during which startups must not only survive, but strive. Let our combined expertises help you prepare for sustainable growth.
Due diligence of the legal requirements for your fundraising or training on the legal issues faced by entrepreneurs.
Preparation and/or critical review of your business model, elaboration of a financial and operational monitoring dashboard or validation of your cost price.
Support to maximize your interpersonal communication skills in order to better present your project and mobilize your team.
Review, revise and develop your marketing plan with the strategic advice of experts based on proven tactics and innovation.
Applications for the next season of the Zone Bleue program are now open. If your startup meets the 3 criteria shown below, consider applying for the program today!
Please provide a short video (1 to 2 minutes max) that explains your startup and helps you stand out as an entrepreneur.
Criterion 1: Maturity:
- Having successfully entered the market
- and, having generated revenues
- and, forecasting strong growth and expecting profitability in the short-term (24-36 months)
- and, having already formed a team (beyond the founders)
Criterion 2: Innovation
- Offer new products and services of an innovative / avant-garde nature (e.g., fill a gap or improve the offering available on the market)
- and/or innovate and improve the business model of a given market segment (e.g., accelerate the digital shift, improve sustainability, change the business model, etc.)
- and/or reinvent the marketing strategy of a market segment and/or acquire new types of customers for existing market segments
Criterion 3: Social Impact
- Offer new products and services that have a positive social impact (e.g., corporate vision with a certain ambition of social responsibility and/or sustainable development, combating climate change, etc.)
- and/or include ESG factors in its internal policies and management or have a concrete plan to include them in the future (e.g., high ethical standards, emphasis on diversity and inclusion, etc.)
- and/or engage, contribute or positively influence the broader community (e.g., indirect impacts on society, economic benefits for Quebec, outreach to Quebec abroad, etc.)
The Zone Bleue team is assisted by a jury of experts made up of professionals from various backgrounds and whose role it is to determine the 4 startups that will be part of the Zone Bleue program. Throughout the year, the selected entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to meet each of the judges and benefit from their experience.
Quartier de l’innovation
President & COO LeddarTech
Co-founder Groupe 3737
Danièle Henkel Inc.
Senior EVP, Private Placements
Membre de plusieurs Conseils d’Administration
Benjamin du Haÿs